March 14, 2010

All in the details!





I love the lady-like, sophisticated looks that prevailed this season on the international runways. Because it was all about the luxurious fabrics and amazing tailoring details, I felt like the accessories weren't as dramatic this season - and certainly nothing as amazing as Spring 2010's Alexander McQueen lobster claw shoes! Nevertheless, there was a plethora of wearable, chic, classic accessories that helped designers to complete the look. Below are some of my favorites.

Personally, this is what I'm going to start keeping my eyes out for NOW in vintage stores, consignment shops and discount outlets, so that I will be ready for Fall (and still stick to a budget) when it rolls around!

1. Anything with fur or shearling.
2. Voluminous leather gloves.
3. Skinny, well-made belts with no frills but luxurious finishing.
4. The perfect clutch.