November 6, 2007

Calling all New York design groupies


Loving fashion is about so much more than shopping at sample sales or knowing who celebrities wear to events...

I think the historical, social and personal aspects of fashion theory and the industry of fashion is fascinating as well. That's why you'll find me at at least one (if not more) of these Fashion Talks being hosted by the New York French institute. I think it should be a really great time, and a chance to see the designers behind those frocks we see on Style.com.
Art de Vivre:
Fashion Talks with Pamela Golbin
Discover the creative genius of designers from three legendary French fashion houses as they talk about their work and process.
Anyone going to join me?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm going to see OLIVIER!!! I can't even believe it! I am SO SO SO excited!!!!!

fashion theory said...

me too!