January 17, 2007

5 things

Well, apparently I have been hit with an Internet meme...by Danielle at Final Fashion. I'm supposed to write 5 things that the world (or most people) wouldn't know about me...

1. I used to work at the public library for 5 years, from when I was 14 to 19, shelving books and teaching computer and reading classes for kids and seniors. It paid really well, and I was seriously considering a career in library science...and then I enrolled in Fashion Design school! Oops!
2. My favourite designer is Marc Jacobs, but mostly that's because I worked there for one summer. He's so brilliant, and extremely kind and friendly.
3. I'm a bit of a technological trogdolyte - I'll only get the second or third edition or versions of new technologies like LCD TVs and Ipods. I'll get it once I know it works well. And is practically ubiquitous. For example, I went on YouTube last week for the first time!!
4. Somewhere in the abyss of Style.com, there's a picture of me front row at a fashion show...by accident...(long story!)
5. I have an interior design blog!

I don't think I'm going to tag people though...is that bad? Well, actually maybe I'll get Almost Girl. I would tag La Femme and Imaginary Socialite but I don't think they know I exist...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm really looking forward to meeting you at TFBB =) I'm a late majority adopter too, never made it to having the internet until 2005, finally got an ipod but it's the old shuffle.